Please join us for the upcoming Spring Preview Parade of Homes event. The parade will be held April 9th, 10th, 16th & 17th from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. As always, the parade of homes is free to the public.
Many of the top builders in the Quad Cities participate in this event as it showcases new building trends in new construction homes. There are over thirty homes to tour with close to half of them being held open by Ruhl&Ruhl agents. Please see the homes Ruhl&Ruhl agents are showing below:
- 6136 Cardinal Road, Bettendorf, built by Bob Walter Homes and being held open by Kurt Johnson.
- 7 Frontier Ct., LeClaire, built by B. Robertson and being held open by Rod Varilek.
- 5726 New Castle Lane, Bettendorf, built by Terry Knutsen Builders and being held open by Kim Solveson.
- 1119 Fox Ridge Road, Eldridge, built by Terry Knutsen Builders and being held open by Kim Solveson.
- 5878 Cardinal Road, Bettendorf, built by Jared Kerkhoff Homes and being held open by Kurt Johnson.
- 1526 Olde Brandy Lane, Davenport, built by Dave Prochaska Construction and being held open by Ron Whan.
- 19349 251st Ave., Bettendorf, built by Tim Dolan Development and being held open by Kim Solveson.
- 5382 Judge Road, Bettendorf, built by Great River Builders and being held open by Stephanie Rodruck.
- 3528 Redbud Ct., Bettendorf, built by Windmiller Design & Development and being held open by Chris Beason.
- 4611 Palm Drive, Bettendorf, built by Beaver Builders and being held open by Connie Coster.
- 6585 Dorothy’s Drive, Bettendorf, built by Beaver Builders and being held open by Connie Coster.
This is a great event and Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS looks forward to participating it in every year. This year there is over $1,000 in prizes that the public is able to enter to win at each home on the tour. For a full list and map of the homes being held open please check out www.qchba.com.
A family-owned company since 1862, Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS annually sells nearly 3,800 homes in eastern Iowa, western Illinois and southwestern Wisconsin. Caroline Ruhl is the President and owner of Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS, and is the fourth generation of the Ruhl family to lead the residential brokerage and home services company. Headquartered in Davenport, Iowa, the company has 265 sales associates and 50 employees based in sales offices located in Bellevue, Bettendorf, Cedar Rapids, Clinton, Coralville, Davenport, DeWitt, Dubuque, Maquoketa, and Muscatine, in Iowa, and in Moline, Illinois. In addition to residential sales, Ruhl&Ruhl offers services in relocation, new home sales, farm and land sales, senior services, real estate investment, property management and mortgage services through 1862 Mortgage and insurance services through Nelson Brothers Insurance. For more information on Ruhl&Ruhl, visit their website at www.RuhlHomes.com .