Please join us for the upcoming Fall Preview Parade of Homes event. The parade will be held September 15th- 16th, 22nd – 23rd from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., as well as September 19th from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. As always, the parade of homes is free to the public.
Many of the top builders in the Quad Cities participate in this event as it showcases new building trends in new construction homes. There are nineteen homes to tour with half of them being held open by Ruhl&Ruhl sales associates. Please see the homes represented by Ruhl&Ruhl below:
- 22 Grove Park Circle, Bettendorf, built by Bob Walter Homes and being held open by Sharon Tahere and Jim Farber
- 6109 Whispering Hill Drive, Bettendorf, built by Applestone Homes and being held open by JJ Condon.
- 1722 Stone Gate Circle, Davenport, built by Dan Dolan Homes and being held open by Dan Dolan and Don Gibeault.
- 3564 Black Lion Circle, Bettendorf, built by Dan Dolan Homes and being held open by Dan Dolan, Jane Bauman and Melissa Wegener.
- 5629 Judge Road, Bettendorf, built by Terry Knutsen Builders and being held open by Kim Solveson.
- 3483 ValleyWynds, Bettendorf, built by Terry Knutsen Builders and being held open by the Kurt Johnson, Stephanie Graham, Nancy McElhiney and Alicia Lillyblade.
- 5814 Crow Valley Park Drive, Davenport, built by D&S Construction and being held open by Gretchen Cordt, Marybeth Chupka and Jude Steil.
- 6556 Friendship Path, Bettendorf, built by Beaver Builders and being held open by Connie Coster.
- 6877 Still Creek Pass, Bettendorf, built by Tim Dolan Development and being held open by Kim Solveson.
- 1237 E. Kimberly Road, Bettendorf, built by FRG, LLC.(Ruhl Commercial) and being held open by Ron Whan and Nancy Billups.
This is a great event and Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS looks forward to participating it in every year. This year there is over $1,000 in prizes that the public is able to enter to win at each home on the tour. For a full list and map of the homes being held open please check out www.qchba.com.
A family-owned company since 1862, Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS has grown to 280 sales associates, 58 employees and eleven offices, selling more than 4,100 homes in eastern Iowa, western Illinois and southwestern Wisconsin. The company has residential sales offices in Bettendorf, Burlington, Cedar Rapids, Clinton, Davenport, DeWitt, Dubuque, Iowa City, Maquoketa and Muscatine, Iowa; and in Moline, Illinois. In addition to residential sales, the company offers services in relocation, property management, real estate investments, new home sales, land development, farm sales, senior services, home vendor services, insurance services through the Nelson Brothers Agency and mortgage services through 1862 Mortgage. For more information on Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS, visit their website at www.RuhlHomes.com.