Please join us for the upcoming Spring Parade of Homes event. The parade will be held April 21st, 22nd, 25th, 28th and 29th from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday and 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Wednesday. As always, the parade of homes is free to the public.
Many of the top builders in the Quad Cities participate in this event as it showcases new building trends in new construction homes. There are twenty three homes to tour with nearly half of them being held open by Ruhl&Ruhl agents. Please see the homes Ruhl&Ruhl agents are showing below:
- 1600 Fox Ridge Road, Eldridge, built by Meadow Builders and being held open by Regen Johnson.
- 3564 Black Lion Circle, Bettendorf, built by Dan Dolan Homes and being held open by Jane Bauman, Rick Weipert and Dan Dolan.
- 1731 Stone Gate Circe, Davenport, built by Dan Dolan Homes and being held open by Don Gibeault and Dan Dolan.
- 3390 Crow Lake Drive, Bettendorf, built by Kerkhoff Homes and being held open by Stephanie Graham, Nancy McElhiney, Kurt Johnson and Alicia Lillyblade.
- 6533 Blackberry Lane, Bettendorf, built by Windmiller Design and Development and being held open by Melissa Wegener and Pete Stopulos.
- 6556 Friendship Path, Bettendorf, built by Beaver Builders and being held open by Connie Coster and Peg Hopkins.
- 21 Country Club Court, LeClaire, built by Tim Dolan Development and being held open by Kim Solveson.
- 6214 Cardinal Road, Bettendorf, built by Bob Walter Homes and being held open by Stephanie Graham, Nancy McElhiney, Kurt Johnson and Alicia Lillyblade.
- 6493 Fairhaven, Davenport, built by Applestone Homes and being held open by JJ Condon.
- 6664 Eagle Ridge Road, Bettendorf, built by Terry Knutsen Builders, and being held open by Marna Nowack, Matt Schwind, Kim Solveson and Sharon Tahere.
- 1112 Wild West Drive, LeClaire, built by RMV LLC, and being held open by Rod Varilek and Bill Robertson.
This is a great event and Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS looks forward to participating it in every year. This year there is over $1,000 in prizes that the public is able to enter to win at each home on the tour. For a full list and map of the homes being held open please check out www.qchba.com.
A family-owned company since 1862, Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS has grown to 279 sales associates, 58 employees and eleven offices, selling more than 4,100 homes in eastern Iowa, western Illinois and southwestern Wisconsin. The company has residential sales offices in Bettendorf, Burlington, Cedar Rapids, Clinton, Davenport, DeWitt, Dubuque, Iowa City, Maquoketa and Muscatine, Iowa; and in Moline, Illinois. In addition to residential sales, the company offers services in relocation, property management, real estate investments, new home sales, land development, farm sales, senior services, home vendor services, insurance services through the Nelson Brothers Agency and mortgage services through 1862 Mortgage. For more information on Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS, visit their website at www.RuhlHomes.com.